Friday 15 April 2022

Times is 'ard

According to my FB memories, Sol (my Crobidoll Tei) has been with me 8 years now.

He has a little chip in his faceup now, but I still love the shit out of him (and honestly, it kind of works for his character!)




... still, my dollfie plans haven't really gone as I'd hoped. More and more life/adulting issues, and now it seems I'll have to part with some...

So far, I'm listing some heads, wigs and clothing, bit by bit, because they're heckin' feelers for sure, but the cash is needed for something very important, and asap, so if you see anything you're genuinely interested in, feel free to get in touch.
I'm trying DOA again at the moment, but I don't like how complicated it is, or how solid the price has to be... I've been away so long, I don't bloody know, and I don't wanna under or oversell, y'know? D:
If need be, I'll head over to Ebay or Instagram and try the lucks there.
At least there's an offer situation in those places.

Anyway here is the page of the stuff I'm listing.
Keep checking back cause my reluctance is making this process slow...
(and if anyone can tell me where that black/red outfit is from, or give any additonal info on it, please get in touch! Pretty sure it was from Soom but I have no idea of a pricepoint without info!)



No comments :

Post a Comment