Saturday 18 July 2020

Hello Again!

Hey guys!

Man, it has been a while... I seriously doubt anyone will be checking this nowadays, but I didn't start it with that in mind, so... eeh.. here we go again!

My lovely doll brats have definitely taken a backseat during all this time because there's been a whole lot of life stuff going on, but they're still with me, and have their own room for that matter!
These days, money is a lot more of an issue, so it doesn't look like there will be any new dolls in the near future, but I still love my guys and girls, and we've been spending some time together lately...

Its been nice checking back through the things and places I used to go - there's certainly been a lot of changes, things coming and going, including whole companies, but it makes me all the more glad for the old Delfs and DODs with me!


... but yes, I'm hoping to get at least a little bit involved again, and maybe try to flesh out the guys and girls I have a little more.
I've been focussing on Wyn, (or Minifee Rin) as I never found the things I really wanted for her look...her wig has been the trickiest issue, since I want it to be white and kind of wavey, but... in a fitting way. It seems Dollheart had pretty much the perfect thing for her, but doesn't look like that's going to happen for us.

Anyway, for now, here's some little shots I took while going through some things.
Not great, as usual, but it made me happy to be spending time with them again.

Hopefully speak to you guys again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment