Wednesday 4 May 2016

Some more dollie sales (and a rage rant)

Hi guys, just a quick post again, to show a couple of things I've got up for sale!

I'm hoping to sell off my Blank Fairyland Sionna head, and a couple of Aileen petdolls, Seed and Penny. Penny is still a huge feeler, because I'm still very attached to my Fennec Fox.
I'll post pictures at the bottom of this post, but if you'd like any more pics/info, let me know.

They're all listed on DOA, and Sionna is on Ebay as well.

A quick rant as well...
As you likely know, not long ago I posted that I will be leaving dolls behind, in terms of buying new ones at least. (I'm keeping my guys and girls, don't worry!)
The exception of which being my two grail dolls, which are a particular modded Shiwoo boy that now belongs to a friend of mine, and a Dollspirit Hoya.

Now, after posting up the previously mentioned sales, I received a notification of a PM on DOA.
Immediately I got over there, thinking I perhaps has sale interest.
Instead, I find a message from a member offering the Dollspirit Hoya she had for sale!
Needless to say, despite currently being broke, I was very excited, and replied straight away asking for info and pricing, thinking if need be, I'll sell some extra stuff for my dream doll.
So I looked around the house, and waited.
By day three, I was too anxious, and decided to message her again, after seeing she was active on DOA again. I received a reply within minutes, with her saying she hadn't read my messaged because of being distracted by another sale and has now sold Hoya on.....
The disappointment strings.




2 comments :

  1. Oh man, that sucks! Best of luck on your search for that grail doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. <3
      It keeps looking less and less likely though...what you get when you want pre-modded dolls, I guess. ;(

      Delete