Saturday 9 April 2016

Spring Is Late...! (And Spirithoods)

Hi again, guys!
It has been too long...

I've been feeling a little too sad to deal with doll things really - adult life has well and truly taken over, and the idea of me not being able to afford to buy anymore (at least for the foreseeable future) has gotten me very down in the dumps...I also really don't like my guys and girls in a pokey room instead of all around me...

...still, now the floods in my area have just about disappeared and it is getting sunny and warm, I'm hoping inspiration will come and I'll take my babies outside, around my beautiful house -- not having neighbours is fantastic. :D

Until that time, just checking in and letting everyone know what's going on.
Also, I'm going to be messing around with the blog's look again, so please be patient with it.
Really not liking the last look I gave it anymore, so just going to see what makes sense to me now....
for the time being though, tabs/pages/profiles will be on the right side, below the post dates. - >

Lastly...I've been thinking of making a tab for Spirithoods.
They are another thing I really love keeping, and I am looking for people to buy/trade//sell with, so...keep eyes open for that.

Hope the year so far is treating you all well, and I'll speak again soon. : )

- Ashery x

No comments :

Post a Comment