Saturday 2 January 2016

A Check In On The Changes ...

Trying out a new blog layout for the New Year - what do you think?

I think it is more aesthetically pleasing, but at the same time, there's not much messing around with it I can do for the sake of links and tabs.

If you have trouble, you should find my Character Profiles, Buys and Sales sections on the Pages tab on the top bar now, and the archive, links, etc on a little pop up bar to the far right.  - >
Hopefully we will be able to get used to the change soon...or I might just have to change it back, haha. : )

Anyway, I have decided to once again put Isaac up for sale...

It is still difficult, but the money is more important right now, and he's not getting played with as much as he should be with me...I know he's more of a pride piece, which is not cool.

You will find images of him HERE and his sales thread on DOA HERE.
Please feel free to get in touch if you're interested, or have any questions about him.

I also have these guys for sale, both on DOA and Ebay.

Crobidoll Head
Feeple 60 Head
LTF Head
Fairyland Steamage Parts

Crobi Wig #1
Crobi Wig #2
Crobi Wig #3
Crobi Wig #4
Crobi Wig Kit 

Pink Wig #1
Pink Wig #2
Pink Wig #3

MSD Wig #1 - SOLD.
MSD Wig #2

Black SD Wig #1 - SOLD
Black SD Wig #2
Black SD Wig #3

Ear/Tail Parts #1
Ear/Tail Parts #2

Clothing #1
Clothing #2
Clothing #3


Thanks for checking it out, guys. : )

No comments :

Post a Comment