Monday 30 May 2022

Sales Updates (help me get a grail?)

 Hey again guys,


An absolutely lovely person has contacted me recently offering me an absolute grail, so I'll be listing more things and considering offers. Please get in touch if any of these interest you, or any of the items on the FS page.

SOLD: 

CP Luts Delf Chiwoo Head.
Blank.
Normal Skin.

This guy is OLD. Judging by his head mechanism and weight, he's old-school even for a Delf. It seems he has been used to practice faceup on, as there's some light staining around the eyes, inside the lips and ears, but I think they could be removable if you have the kit. I just don't have it all.

Aside from that I think he looks in great shape, though I imagine there has been yellowing after so long. But he has just been in storage since I got him.

I'm unsure of the price of these guys now, so considering offers.


FS: Fairyland Feeple60 Sionna Fomhar OE Head. 
Default ( Fullset) Faceup.
Normal Skin.

She has been with me brand new since her first limited release and is in beautiful condition. The only thing I find odd about her is her head mechanism. It doesn't seem to stay closed like it should, and I can't see where the magnets should connect to... but I don't have much experience with this brand, honestly.

She is a huge feeler, but I am willing to listen to offers.






No comments :

Post a Comment