Wednesday 3 August 2016

The Future

...I was wondering, should I start turning this into more of a personal blog, about things going on in my life, and stuff I'm into, or keep in strictly BJD still?

Obviously, we all know my BJD collecting days are kinda over, but I really miss this blog.
I wish I had more for it, but there's just not a lot going on these days with them....
Alex, Sam and Mikey still hang out in my room, Jim too, in her little zip bed - they're by no means forgotten or anything, but other life situations are pretty pressing right now, so taking pictures and blogging their current status... it isn't so prominent in the seeable future.

I dunno.... opinions appreciated?

4 comments :

  1. Hai hun~
    I don't know if you're still looking for a Dollspirit Hoya, I remember you and your blog because I own a Hoya myself and had to look quite a bit to find one, haha.
    If you're still in the hobby and are looking for a Dollspirit Hoya, rainbow ferret on Instagram is selling theirs for $300. ^^ He's been for sale for awhile, too.

    https://www.instagram.com/rainbow_ferret/?hl=en

    I wish you the best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch - that's really sweet of you to remember! : )
      Unfortunately I can no longer buy dolls, only trade, as I have baby-woof responsibilities now.
      Also I am at an absolute loss on how to use Instagram.

      If this person is interested in trades, BJD or otherwise, I'd be happy to show what I have. : )

      Delete
    2. Ah, I understand!
      Unfortunately they're looking to rehome dolls to buy newer ones. ;( Darn! Regardless I wish you and your resins and furbaby the best! <3

      Delete
    3. Thanks very much, on all counts!
      Man, seems like Hoya will forever be The One That Got Away! :(

      Delete