Sunday 5 June 2016

Crobi Sales?

Hiya guys!

Wish I had better news, and maybe some epic pictures of my dolls standing in their case, but unfortunately not!

They are huge feelers right now, but I am thinking of selling on some of my Crobi Heads.
I hate doing this because...well, you know how much I love Crobis, but these heads are all extras that have been in storage, waiting for the time I can  acquire Crobi bodies for them... a thing that doesn't look likely in the seeable future.

So we'll see what they could go for.
We haven't had the help I hoped for with the Angelo Fund, so we're both trying to sell off more things... not a good year for us! :(

Crobidoll Haz

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho Dreaming

Crobidoll Yuha

Crobidoll Ziwoo


Any and all help is appreciated. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment