Saturday 24 October 2015

Crobi for Hoya?

You know, in all this time, I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone that currently owns a Dollspirit Hoya!

Originally, the plan was that Matt was going to order a Hoya head for my birthday, but...he got me a ring instead, bless him! ;D

So once again, it is left to me...
My only problem is, since I can only get the head from Dollspirit, it means I have to work on my first hybrid....which I have absolutely no idea how to do.
I'm actually hoping that Crobidoll bodies will work, or something slimmer, that isn't volks...

...either way, this will take some time!

Still, in order to get the cash for Hoya's head, I need to sell something....so far the likelihood is my Crobidoll Rognickey head will be the one to go...
I am mostly a Crobi keeper, but B lines are a bit bit for me....R - M lines are priority.
But I do still love this guy...





...we'll see.....

No comments :

Post a Comment