Monday 21 September 2015

Group Orders, Anyone?

....I get home, and find myself stuck with a nasty bug, how typical is that? :(
I was so looking forward to getting in there with my dolls and spending time with them, but in the end, its just been me and Isaac on a chair, wrapped up in a blanket.

...maybe you can tell, but I don't particularly want to sell on this boy.
He's still pretty precious to me, but only time will tell...
Either way, Chiwoo is now officially sold, woo! A lovely fellow-Sadie fan got in touch with me, and we're currently half way through a layaway.
I'm so glad he'll be going on to someone who appreciates him...he's a very special little guy, who is all to often over-looked, since he was pretty common at one time. Chiwoo will always be one of my favourite sculpts though.

Also, thought I'd put it out there...is anyone going to be doing a Leekeworld G.O anytime soon?
I'm really wanting to buy the new limited wig, if possible..I think Ryn would look awesome in it!

Not much else to say at the moment, just wanted to get a quick post in there.
Congrats to the winner of the Shiwoo Ebay Auction, and here is another sweetie up for grabs, this time on DOA:


Crobidoll Zia, can you believe it? I have a Zia myself and she's very much loved - beautiful girl.
I hope someone is lucky enough to land her soon. :)




3 comments :

  1. I hope you feel better soon. D: I was very sick with a flu two weeks ago, it was horrible. I saw that wig on Leekeworld and thought it was beautiful, but I don't know if it would suit my dolls. I hope Zia will get a good home~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you. I hope so too, so I can get on with things! : )
    Hope you're feeling much better now though...flu bugs are just the worst, aren't they?

    It really is a beautiful wig...I really wanted a black one for Ryn with white streaks but they are so damn hard to find, apparently.
    I found a nice one on DOD, which would be perfect since she's from there herself, but they are never in stock. :(

    (and I hope Zia does too....its weird, she's so pretty, I still want her, even though I have one waiting for me downstairs xD )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I'm better now. I hope another Leekeworld GO pops up in DoA so you can get the wig for Ryn!

      Delete